Saturday 18 July 2015

Tis the Season Pick of the Week

Hi everyone. I'd just like to begin my thanking everyone for the kind comments that I've received regarding my Lin Brown and Jofy makes. It's been lovely to receive such nice feedback both on here and on my Facebook page - so thank you!! :)

Today I'm stopping by to let you know that Hunkydory have just released a beautiful decoupage collection as the Pick of the Week on Create and Craft called Tis The Season.  I was lucky enough to work with this collection a few days ago and I can honestly say that the detailed foiling on the decoupage elements is beautiful.

Here's one of the cards that I made using this collection to whet your appetite!
As you can see I combined the cardstock with some of the gorgeous snowfall acetate that Hunkydory is now renowned for.

No comments: