Thursday 30 July 2015

Copic Colour Hopping Class

Hellooooo!!  Just stopping by to let you know that I have a Copic based class coming up at The Craft Barn on Sunday 23rd August featuring an unusual technique that I have been playing around with recently that I have called 'Colour Hopping' as you are hopping from one colour family to another to achieve a multi tonal blend.

Below are a couple of cards that we'll be making in this class using the fab JOFY stamps.
The card above features stamps from one of Jo's brand new stamp sets and the card below uses stamps from one of Jo's older sets.
Click here for details on how to book this class. I hope to see you there!!

2 comments:

KazzyCollar said...

Hi Kay - loved your cards at the Craft Barn, would have liked to have sat through the whole of a demo but I was booked into a class and I'm n/a on 23 Aug, but please, please, put on another class showng this technique, would so love to attend. Thanks, Karen

Rose said...

Hi Kay, was unable to come on demo day and would have loved to see this technique, I have other commitments on 23rd Aug, so if you have another class, would love to attend. Thanks, Rose