Wednesday 10 December 2014

Party Paws

Are you impressed with me being back again SO soon - lol!!  Thought I would pop on and post another card before my laptop dies on me!! So without further ado here it is.......
This was created using one of the Party Paws rubber stamps along with some papers printed out from the Party Paws Christmas CD Rom and coloured with both Spectrum Noir pens and pencils.  The trees are a Die'sire die. All from Crafter's Companion.
Here's a different view of it so that you can see that it slots behind the small fir tree to create the 3D front. Once again I liberally sprinkled Shabby White embossing enamel (Stampendous) and used Stormy Sky distress ink to add some shadowing to the trees.
And here's the other 'side view' of the card.

2 comments:

Whisper said...

Oooo it's lucky i'm sitting down, to get over the shock of another one of your posts so soon ;-) and it's absolutely super and cute too, Luv Sam x

brenda said...

Very impressive Kay, apart from DT posts takes me all my time to fit others in so can identify.

Love all the dimension on this pretty Crimbo card.

B x