Tuesday 9 December 2014

Cute Christmas!!

Hi peeps!!  Well I've got to be very quick with my post as my laptop is very poorly and only lasts about 10 minutes before it shuts down for the day!!

So here goes with my card for today.

As some of you know I joined Crafter's Companion DT earlier this year and have now got into CD crafting which was totally new to me!!  I always thought that it wasn't that 'creative' but it is quite surprising just what you can do once you start adding lots of different elements from the CD Roms.

This card was created using quite a few different elements from the Christmas Moonbeam Meadows CD Rom along with the Fir Trees Die'sire die - both from Crafter's Companion.  I added some Shabby White embossing enamel to the imagery and some Stormy Sky Distress ink.

Whereas the card below (also from the Moonbeam Meadows CD) is just simply one of the images stuck to a card blank with some Stickles added to it and a couple of gems.
I honestly loved working with this CD Rom as all the images were just fab!!

I hope to be back again very soon with some more cards to show you if my laptop will allow!!  Meanwhile I have a new one on order as I can't live without one!!

1 comment:

Whisper said...

Aaah they are both so adorable and i hope you get your computer sorted out soon, Luv Sam x