Friday 31 December 2010

The Stamp Man's 2nd Annual Blog Awards Event

Hi everyone and welcome to The Stamp Man's 2nd Annual Blog Awards Event!!  We do hope that you will all join in with us as this is open to everybody. We had such a lovely response to this event last year that we thought it would be fun to do it again. 
We would love it if you would enter what you consider to be your best crafting project of the year over on The Stamp Man's Challenge Blog via the Inlinkz button, then take this award blinkie and pop it onto your blog for entering the challenge and post the event blinkie (above) with your best crafting project on your own blog. 
Plus today is the start of The Stamp Man's Blog Hop which begins over on The Stamp Man's blog. Now if you are already hopping along then you should have got here via Lisa and the letter that you need from me is R
Don't forget to collect all your letters as you hop along and then rearrange the letters and email your answer to: thestampman@btconnect.com by 9pm (GMT) on Thursday 13th January 2011. Please put 'bloghop answer' as the title.  You will need to leave a comment on ALL of the blogs in the blog hop to be eligible to win a prize! (Details of the prizes are listed on The Stamp Man's blog.) 
Now I had a hard time choosing my best project as I don't think I've got one this year but in the end I decided to go with this one, which is the Mother's Day card that I made for my Mum this year. The picture above shows one side of the concertina card and the picture below shows the other side.  The stamps featured on this are from my own stamp range - Aspects of Design No.56 Funky Flowers and Aspects of Design No.58 Fancy Flourishes. (The middle panel under 'Mum' lifts up and this is where I wrote my message.)


Now this is probably a little confusing as there is lots to remember for the blog hop and awards event!! So here is a run down of what you need to do to be eligible for one of the fabulous prizes:
  • Join in the actual challenge on The Challenge Blog with your best/favourite projected linked with Inlinkz
  • Follow your way around the blog hop collecting all the letters you will find on each blog. Write these down then work out the answer when the hop is finished.
  • Leave a comment on ALL the blogs you visit in the blog hop
  • Post our event blinkie onto your blogs or a post about the event with your best/favourite project
  • Take your award blinkie with pride
  • Email the answer to: thestampman@btconnect.com by 9pm (GMT) on Thursday 13th January 2011. Please put bloghop answer as the title
Lastly you need to now hop on over to Sarah

Good luck!

49 comments:

Julye said...

I'm sure your mum thought it was special and one of the best cards she recieved this year, thanks for sharing and happy new year.

Helen said...

Kay, you must have had such a hard time finding a favouirte piece to nominate - all your work is so gorgeous. have a great 2011.

Craftnut said...

Happy New Year to you Kay. Love the card you have chosen. Look forward to more visits in 2011. Tracy xx

Sarah Anderson said...

All your projects are so lovely I'm not surprised you struggled to choose just one! Happy New Year Kay!

Noreen said...

A perfect Mother's Day card! I love the colors and the way you put them together on the card. Beautiful!

Janet said...

Beautiful card Happy New Year
Janet x

Anonymous said...

This is a very cute card, blue is my favorite color!
Happy new year!

Ardilla
http://papersardilla.multiply.com

chris said...

Hi kay such a GORGEOUS card, its so very special.
HAPPY NEW YEAR and have a happy 1.1.11 Hugs Chris xx

Esther said...

I can see why your card is a favourate it's beautiful..great way to start the year with a blog hop! Happy New Year...Esther xx

Josephine said...

That is so, so pretty! I can see why you chose it as your favourite.

Annie said...

just fabulous. Love it.

Happy New Year to you and your family
Ann xxx

Lynne in NI said...

ohhh this is beautiful, bet your Mum was delighted to receive this!

Kay Griffin said...

Beautiful card and I love those flower stamps, must get them :) Happy New Year :) Kay x

Glennis F said...

That is such a lovely card, I am sure your Mum loved it

Laura said...

Great card. I am sure your Mum was thrilled. Happy New Year.

Shelann said...

Your card is very pretty, thanks for sharing it.

kayc said...

A beautiful Mother's Day card. Thanks for sharing. Kathleen x

Valerie-Jael said...

A beautiful and very special card, well done!

☼ Cheryl* said...

Your concertina card is beautiful, Kay. I bet your mum loved it. The blue you have used is lovely too! x

The Sparkly Fairy said...

A lovely card, very spring like.

Kat said...

loving the blog hop,
grate prizes on offer,
happy new year,
Kat.

Claire said...

A real beauty! I love those stamps :-)
Claire xx

Kym's Crafty Cards said...

Kay, what a beautiful card. Thanks for sharing. I'm off now to collect some more letters and look at the other creations. Best wishes, Kym xxx

Neil said...

great project, I'm sure your mom loved it.

Daniele said...

what a great card.....so special thanks for the peek

xxxtglxxx said...

I love this card Kay! Gorgeous. Great colours, and I really like the tri-fold aspect to this, it makes it very special. Great Mothers day card.

Have a great 2011.

hugs

xxalisonxx

Brook said...

Great card. I love the colors and your pop up flowers.

ElizabethR said...

Fab card Kay and thank you for your inspiration in 2010. Love Elizabeth x

Deb said...

I love the flowers what a gorgeous card with great details
Debs
xxx

Auntie Em said...

Your card is beautiful! So much to see on it! A real keepsake.
Thanks for sharing! :o)

Jan Garber said...

I'm sure your mother loved that card! It is gorgeous! Thanks for the hop!

My name is Cindy said...

Happy New Year Kay. Love this card - I really like to make a so pull the stops out when I'm making a card for my mum and this one truly does that. Love your work always. Cindy x

theboelemas@aol.com said...

Happy new year to you. Fab card, thanks for sharing. x

Cor* said...

A gorgeous trifold card! love the blue! Perfect! I'm sure she loved it!

Susan said...

Such a Lovely card! thanks for sharing :)
Happy new year!
Susan

Trs.C ( 陳述均 ) said...

Happy new year!
It is so glad to visvt your blog.
Thank you for all your sharing.

The Little Stamper said...

Hi Kay,

Hope you are well!

I have left you a little something on my blog!

Sharon xx

Dawn said...

This card is fabulous.

G Peplow said...

Hello there Kay, your card is beautiful, I'll bet your Mum loved it. Happy New to you:0) xxx

Shelley said...

I've never seen a concertina card before. It is beautiful!

Dragonlady said...

Hi Kay

Always love your projects. Beautiful shades and images.

Hugs Ali x

Jocelyn said...

Hi, lovely card!

lisa said...

I'm not surprised you had a job picking a favourite Kay, your cards are always stunning and such an inspiration. This is beautiful.
I hope you had a lovely Christmas and a Happy New Year and thank you for all the lovely comments you left me last year.
I hope 2011 is a good one for you.
Hugs Lisax

Ellie Knol said...

Beautiful project!
Thanks for sharing!

Angela Weimer said...

What a lovely card. it made me smile. thanks for sharing and have a great day. Angela

Fliss said...

A really pretty card Kay which I'm sure your Mum was thrilled to bits with.
x

SannaS said...

Beautiful card!! So delicate!! =)
Hugs, SannaS

Priyanka said...

gorgeous and hope ur mum is happy to receive this card

Lou said...

Hi! Very pretty card Kay ,hope you are keeping well and feeling a bit better.
take care,big hug.Lou.xx