Hi everyone and welcome to The Stamp Man's 2nd Annual Blog Awards Event!! We do hope that you will all join in with us as this is open to everybody. We had such a lovely response to this event last year that we thought it would be fun to do it again.
We would love it if you would enter what you consider to be your best crafting project of the year over on The Stamp Man's Challenge Blog via the Inlinkz button, then take this award blinkie and pop it onto your blog for entering the challenge and post the event blinkie (above) with your best crafting project on your own blog.
Plus today is the start of The Stamp Man's Blog Hop which begins over on The Stamp Man's blog. Now if you are already hopping along then you should have got here via Lisa and the letter that you need from me is R.
Don't forget to collect all your letters as you hop along and then rearrange the letters and email your answer to: email@example.com by 9pm (GMT) on Thursday 13th January 2011. Please put 'bloghop answer' as the title. You will need to leave a comment on ALL of the blogs in the blog hop to be eligible to win a prize! (Details of the prizes are listed on The Stamp Man's blog.)
Now I had a hard time choosing my best project as I don't think I've got one this year but in the end I decided to go with this one, which is the Mother's Day card that I made for my Mum this year. The picture above shows one side of the concertina card and the picture below shows the other side. The stamps featured on this are from my own stamp range - Aspects of Design No.56 Funky Flowers and Aspects of Design No.58 Fancy Flourishes. (The middle panel under 'Mum' lifts up and this is where I wrote my message.)
Now this is probably a little confusing as there is lots to remember for the blog hop and awards event!! So here is a run down of what you need to do to be eligible for one of the fabulous prizes:
- Join in the actual challenge on The Challenge Blog with your best/favourite projected linked with Inlinkz
- Follow your way around the blog hop collecting all the letters you will find on each blog. Write these down then work out the answer when the hop is finished.
- Leave a comment on ALL the blogs you visit in the blog hop
- Post our event blinkie onto your blogs or a post about the event with your best/favourite project
- Take your award blinkie with pride
- Email the answer to: firstname.lastname@example.org by 9pm (GMT) on Thursday 13th January 2011. Please put bloghop answer as the title