Sunday 22 February 2009

The 2nd Quick Card


Hi everyone. Here is the 2nd of the Quick and Easy cards that we did at The Glitter Pot yesterday morning using the same Penny Black flower stamp as before. This really is such a quick stamp to colour in. I used Tombows/Marvys to colour in along with a water brush. The background for the card has been done using pieces of background papers and Bazzil card. Next time I will post up the cards that we did in the afternoon using the Cuttlebug and vellum.
My next day of classes at The Glitter Pot is just under 2 weeks time on the 6th March where we will be making cards using both vellum and acetate in the morning and 2 looks with 1 stamp in the afternoon. If anyone fancies booking on either of these classes it would be lovely to see you. Simply click on the Glitter Pot link at the side of my blog under Favourite Crafty Shopping Sites and this will take you to their website.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello Kay
Like this card but not as much as the previous one.
Only wish I lived near "The Glitter Pot" as then I would try to book in for all your classes.