Wednesday 24 July 2019

Upcoming Workshops

It has been quite a while since my last post!

Today I thought I'd pop on and let you all know that I will be continuing designing for PaperArtsy and infact I will have a brand new release in a few weeks time............EXCITING!!!

Today I thought I'd take the opportunity to remind you of  my workshop dates for the next few weeks as it isn't too late to book!!


These 6x6" greyboard panels have proven to be very popular and I still have a few workshop dates where I will be showing you just how easy and effective it can be when combining my large butterfly/dragonfly stamps with their matching stencils as well as a few other little tips and tricks!!

The workshop dates for these are -

Saturday 27th July 2019 - Crayford, Nr Dartford, Kent - contact Linda for details.

Saturday 3rd August 2019 - Crafty Snippets, Billingshurst, West Sussex - contact Crafty Snippets for more details.

Friday 16th and Saturday 17th August 2019 - Crafts @ The Malthouse,  Herstmoceux, East Sussex - contact Crafts@theMalthouse for more details.

On Saturday 10th August 2019 I have a special class at LoobiCrafts, Leighton Buzzard where you will be the first people to see and work with my brand new August designs! These will infact be launched a few days after the class!! All I can reveal at the moment is that we will be creating a picture on 12x12 greyboard! It would be great if you can join me for my very first class at LoobiCrafts :). Contact LoobiCrafts for more details on how to book.


No comments: