Sunday 10 February 2019

February Stamp Release

Hello!!!! Yes I know it has been ages since I posted anything on here!!! Towards the end of last year my crafting had to take a backseat due to my Dad being diagnosed with lung cancer. (For those of you who don't know I live with my parents so most of my time was being spent helping Mum care for Dad.)

Just before Christmas he passed away.......

Now we are into a new year and having lost Dad I am not too sure what the future will hold ..........

But right now I am celebrating my latest release of stamps and stencils for PaperArtsy.............it may even be my last release...............who knows!!!!

To see a few samples that I have made with these super duper supersized images head on over to PaperArtsy's Blog.

You will find all of my products to buy on my own website (kaycarley.com) including of course this brand new release!

Love Kay xxx
  New Stamps
Size:5" x 6" (13 x16.5cm)
All stamps are individually trimmed onto cling foam, presented in a clear hanging bag
with a laminated storage/index sheet.

   
Eclectica³ Kay Carley - stamp set 24 (EKC24)


Eclectica³ Kay Carley - stamp set 25 (EKC25)


Eclectica³ Kay Carley - stamp set 26 (EKC26)


New Stencils
Large Size: 6.25" x 9.5" (16 x 24cm) 
  
PaperArtsy Stencil - large (PS127)


PaperArtsy Stencil - large (PS128)


PaperArtsy Stencil - large (PS129)


4 comments:

michele said...

Oh Kay I’m so sorry to hear your sad news it must have been a very difficult time for both you and your mum. I really love your new stamps and hope that they are the latest of lots more to come. Please take good care of yourself. Michele xx

Miriam said...

Sorry to hear your news Kay. My thoughts are with you all.

I love your new release. Congratulations xx

PaperArtsy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Liz Maitland said...

Hi Kay,

I'm so sorry to hear your sad news - a tough time for you all. Having lost my mum in my early twenties, to bone cancer (my dad died when I was 7) I can truly appreciate what you've been through. It's never easy losing a parent especially to this horrific disease.

But, like you say - a new year & possibly a new direction for you!
I'm loving the new stamps & stencils & feel a purchase coming on - they are gorgeous, as are your samples. If you do any workshops in Essex this year, I would be very interested in coming along; I came to one at That's Crafty a couple of years ago & thoroughly enjoyed myself!

Anyway, take time for yourself & your Mum & look after each other. I shall hope to see you either at a workshop or on the craft circuit at some point.
all the best,

Liz M xxx