Monday 20 February 2017

Feb 2017 Stamp Release

Helloooooo!! I know, I know...............I haven't been a 'good blogger' recently but this time with good reason!! I have been super busy behind the scenes designing some brand new stamp sets that will sit very nicely with my existing flower stamps. I really am super excited about these latest sets and I am keeping everything crossed that you like them too!

Below is a fabulous video that Leandra has made showing my latest releases.


Below is a just a little peek using a mixture from two of the sets!!


And here's one more peek at another stamp set.


I haven't been busy on my own though.............I've had my two old Craft Barn buddies helping me out - Christine Dark and Helen Chilton. Both of them are super talented, amazing artists in their own right so I felt very honoured when they agreed to help out with my February 2017 stamp launch. (Love you guys!!!)

Below are just a couple of peeks of some of the amazing samples that Helen Chilton designed. Helen never fails to amaze me at her diversity and ability to see things in a different light - she is such an incredibly talented person. Please do head on over to Helen's blog to find out more information on how she achieved all of her beautiful, detailed samples.



Next I thought I'd tease you some more with a couple of peeks of Chris Dark's fantastic samples. Chris is my friend whom I 'love to hate' as she never fails to amaze me with what she can create with paint, inks and stamps - I am always left in awe and wishing that I could do that.................hence the love/hate thing!! Again please do head on over to Chris's blog to see her amazing samples in their entirety and to hear from Chris how she went about creating them.



I hope this has whet your appetite to go and find out more! So for the full reveal please do head on over to PaperArtsy's blog where you will find some step outs showing how I achieved a couple of my projects as well as showing the full release of my latest stamps and what my super talented buddies created with them. These are all available now from the stockists listed at the end of the post over on PaperArtsy's blog. Ssshhhhhhhhh..............don't tell anyone that I told you but there will also be some stencils to go with these stamps very soon!!!!

I'll be back tomorrow at midday with some detailed step out pictures showing how I achieved another of my makes.

Love Kay xx

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/kaycarley.designer/
Twitter: https://twitter.com/carleycards
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/kay.carley/
Pinterest: https://uk.pinterest.com/kaycwilson1/


5 comments:

Unknown said...

Absolutely gorgeous. I adore floral stamps.

sheila.bubb said...

Oh my goodness Kay, they're gorgeous. I have quite a few of your old stamps including a daisy one and one which includes a water Lily. I love them! Xxx

mark gould said...

Beautiful stamps x.

Carol said...

Gorgeous stamps - love them xx

Whisper said...

Oooo what a sets of stunner stamps and such gorgeous designs too, Luv Sam x