Hi everyone. As some of you may have noticed I haven't been posting as regularly as I used to nor have I been able to visit everyone's blogs as much as I would like to! There is a valid reason for this and as some of you have been asking how I am I thought it was maybe about time that I let you know what is going on with me!
Basically for some time now I have been struggling due to having a poorly back. I have had a 'naughty' back ever since childhood as I have a twisted spine. Over the years my spine has become more twisted and this in turn has caused all sorts of other stuff - most of which I cannot even begin to spell the terminology let alone pronounce!! Anyway without boring you all rigid it has meant that for the past few months in particular I have been in a lot of pain in my back, neck and leg which means I cannot sit for any length of time - hence me not doing much blogging or crafting!
Tomorrow I am off into hospital - (just for the day) to have a procedure done on my back which may or may not help, so if you can all keep your fingers crossed for me I'll be VERY grateful!! It'll then depend on the outcome of this procedure as to whether anything more will need to be done.
Anyway enough of all that.........................has anyone been watching Dancing On Ice on ITV? I just love this programme and tonight it is the final so you can all guess what I'll be doing tonight!! I cannot make up my mind if I would like Sam or Laura to win - does anyone else have a preference?
Jo. Thanks so much Jo - I cannot say just how much I appreciate receiving these awards!!
Now apparently I need to tell you 7 things about myself and pass it onto 7 people so here goes-
1) As you now all know I have got a 'naughty' back!
2) I absolutely adore milk chocolate but can't eat it so much now due to being allergic to dairy products although I think some may be called for this week!!
3) I'm allergic to fur so we have no pets.
4) My favourite colour is lilac.
5) I'm a natural blond but last year I got fed up with my hair colour and so went first a plummy/red colour then to a bright red and lastly to a brown with reddy undertones before going back to blond again! It's amazing just how different you look with such a drastic change of hair colour!!
6) I probably have the biggest collection of jeans than anybody. As far as I'm concerned you cannot have too many pairs of them!
7) I love all things Vampire especially the Twilight films and books and The Vampire Diaries!
Right now for the REALLY hard bit of passing this onto just 7 people-
Sharon - The Little Stamper
Tracy - Craftnut Designs
Sandra - Stamping For Pleasure
Louise - Just Love To Stamp
Mustavcoffee - Crafty Musings
Sarah - Sarah Wright Designs
Lisa - The Craft Garden
Hope eveyone is enjoying their weekend.