Friday 7 February 2020

February 2020 release for PaperArtsy

Ooooohhhhhh!!! At last I can show you what I have been working on for the past few months - 4 new stamp sets and 8 coordinating stencils (4 large and 4 medium). If you head on over to the PaperArtsy Blog you will find lots of samples to hopefully inspire you. 


  New Stamps
Size:5" x 6" (13 x16.5cm)
All stamps are individually trimmed onto cling foam, presented in a clear hanging bag
with a laminated storage/index sheet.

   
Eclectica³ Kay Carley Set 34 (EKC34)


Eclectica³ Kay Carley Set 35 (EKC35)


Eclectica³ Kay Carley Set 36 (EKC36)


Eclectica³ Kay Carley Set 37 (EKC37)


New Stencils
Regular Size: 6.5" x 7" (16 x 18cm)
Large Size: 6.25" x 9.5" (16 x 24cm)

As you can see I have created some large stencils to go with the above house stamps to assist you when adding layers of paint to the stamp more easily by using them as masks. Inside the stencil packet you will receive step-by-step instructions, with pictures. 

Stamp Set EKC34 matches PaperArtsy Stencil PS180

PaperArtsy Stencil 180 (PS180)



Stamp Set EKC35 matches PaperArtsy Stencil PS181

PaperArtsy Stencil 181 (PS181)


Stamp Set EKC36 matches PaperArtsy Stencils PS182 & PS183 


PaperArtsy Stencil PS182 (PS182)

PaperArtsy Stencil 182 (PS182)
This one matches the Fungus Flats stamp and small toadstools.


PaperArtsy Stencil 183 (PS183)


PaperArtsy Stencil 170 (PS170)


PaperArtsy Stencil 171 (PS171)



PaperArtsy Stencil 172 (PS172)


PaperArtsy Stencil (PS179)

Finally, below are a couple of photos of two of my workshops that I will be teaching for the first part of the year. On Sunday 9th February I will be teaching the Daisy Dwelling (first one) at Amelia's Creative Crafts in Studley and Saturday 15th February sees me teaching The Flower Tower one at LoobiCrafts in Leighton Buzzard. If any other PA stockist would like to book me to teach either of these please do get in contact with me via my social media.




I really hope that you like this latest release especially as it is a little different for me. If any of you create anything using my new products do please tag me as I would love to see your 'take' on them too. Meanwhile happy crafting and if any of you have any questions on this release feel free to message me. As I write this I am planning on doing a few posts on my blog (within a few days of this launch) showing how to use each of the layered stencils to help you so feel free to check that out.

Love Kay xxx

Socials...
YouTube: Kay Carley
Pinterest: Kay Carley
Facebook: kaycarley.designer
Twitter: @carleycards

Teaching Schedule:
9th Feb, Amelia's Creative Crafts,  link to booking info
15th Feb, LoobiCrafts,  link to booking info
16th Feb, M&T for Stampers Grove at Stamperama, Stevenage

No comments: