Tuesday 18 January 2022

New PaperArtsy products for January 2022

 

Hi everyone!

It's that time of year again where I have a new release of stamps and stencils! For this release I have concentrated on different types of 'spring flowers' - this includes double daffodils, 
muscari, bluebells, fritillaries, forget-me-nots and a BIG spring blossom branch. All of these were in our garden last spring.... You'll find that I have often separated out the 'stamp components' so that you can create a good variety of different sized projects and compositions. If you head on over to PaperArtsy's blog then you will find some samples that I have created with my new goodies :).

  New Stamps
Price: RRP €21.92 +VAT
Size:5" x 6" (13 x16.5cm)
All stamps are individually trimmed onto cling foam, presented in a clear hanging bag
with a laminated storage/index sheet.

 
 
Eclectica³ Kay Carley Set 54 (EKC54)

Eclectica³ Kay Carley Set 55 (EKC55)

Eclectica³ Kay Carley Set 56 (EKC56)

Eclectica³ Kay Carley 57 (EKC57)


New Stencils
Large Size: 6.25" x 9.5" (16 x 24cm) Price: RRP €6.28 +VAT
  
PaperArtsy Stencil 298 (PS298)

PaperArtsy Stencil 299 (PS299)

PaperArtsy Stencil 300 (PS300)

PaperArtsy Stencil 301  (PS301)

I really hope that you enjoy using these new products and that you will find many ways of incorporating them into your projects. Talking of projects....here's a little peek of a project that I've created... which may be coming your way soon!


Love Kay x
Facebook Group: Crafting with Kay Carley
Twitter: @carleycards
Instagram: kay.carley
Pinterest: Kay Carley

At this current time, all of my teaching is being done online. You can find details of all of my past and current online workshops over on my Crafting with Kay Carley Facebook Group.

No comments: