Monday 5 March 2018

Flower Coasters

Today I thought I'd share a peek of my set of four coasters with you! I will be teaching this class this Saturday at Lets Be Creative, near Petersfield, Hampshire. There are currently still a few spaces available. If anyone is interested here's the link!

If you don't fancy creating coasters then we have the option of creating sets of mini cards or tags instead ;).

I'll also be offering this class at the end of April at Lingfield Community Centre. Click here to book.





These were all created using my EKC15 and EKC17 stamp sets.


And with these two stencils - PS078 and PS080.


I really hope you can join me at one of these venues.

I also have lots of other classes coming up which you can find more information about by clicking on my Classes tab above :). If anyone is interested in booking me for a class, workshop, demo or event please do get in contact with me via any of my social media.

Kay x

Socials...

1 comment:

Laura Bradley said...

Hi Kay! These are fab! I have a new blog up and running, come and visit me :) Hope you are well x