Friday 9 February 2018

Dancing Daisies

I'm back again - this time with a closer look at one of the cards I created using EKC13 combined with EKC17 - both from my new release of stamps.

 I truly love the textured look of the background to this card which was achieved using a combination of PaperArtsy's Green Man Infusions along with PaperArtsy's Fresco Finish Chalk Acrylic paint in Granny Smith.

 I then added some soft interest to the background using Snowflake Fresco Finish paint through stencils PS076 and PS077.

 The beautiful  large Field Grass stamp from EKC17 was stamped in green to create a soft backdrop for the daisies.

 The wording was taken from the grass stamp sheet - EKC17.

I chose to make the swirly element from EKC13 into dotty flowers just by adding dots of paint to them.

All of my new stamps and stencils can be bought from me at kaycarley.com.

I have several teaching dates coming up throughout March and April which you can find under my Classes tab or on my Classes page on my website. If anyone is interested in booking me for a class, workshop, demo or event please do get in contact with me via any of my social media :).

Kay xx

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Kay what a pretty card and you design and colours are wonderful.
Thank you for sharing

Hugs Debs xxx
http://debsartliffscards.blogspot.co.uk/?m=1

Sophie said...

Herrlich, ich liebe deine Stempel und Ideen
Dankeschön-
Herzlichst Sophie