Wednesday 31 January 2018

A Little Birdie

Hellooooo!! I'm back again with another detailed look at one of my samples that I created for my latest stamp release for PaperArtsy this time using my Spring Trees stamp set EKC16 along with the grass stamp set EKC17 and a few of my minis - Birdhouse (EM25), Butterflies (EM26) and Swirl (EM31).


PaperArtsy's Fresco Finish Chalk Acrylics were used throughout.


You can see that I chose to add the little birdie and butterflies afterwards so that I could shape them to give them movement and dimension.


I even added the suggestion of fallen spring blossom to the base of all the trees. Stamping the tall grasses along the base of the panel is a great way of adding depth to a scene too - it was this sort of scenario I had in mind when I was designing them.

All of my stamps are now available to buy on my very own website!!

I have several teaching dates coming up throughout March and April which you can find under my Classes tab but if anyone is interested in booking me for a class, workshop, demo or event please do get in contact with me via any of my social media.

Kay xx

Socials...

No comments: