Monday 11 September 2017

Helloooooo!! Today I am back with the last post (for now) relating to my Winter Release for PaperArtsy - this time concentrating on the Scandinavian Tree set and matching stencil.

These two sets really work together so well and a bonus with the stencil is that you have the cut out circle within the stencil plus you get the 'mask' circle included which means you can create all sorts of types of moons as well as using the circle stencil on its own to create either a sun or full moon.

I had a particular image in my head when I designed these two products of wanting to be able to create winter landscapes with depth and dimension hence the three different sizes of trees! I also felt it was important to have a little tree, a medium sized tree and a big tree so that different sized cards could be created using the same concept as I know that some people like to create smaller cards for Christmas and others like to go for BIG statement sized cards! However don't limit yourself to just creating scenes with the trees....

Landscape Midnight Snowscene

I snaffled my Tree Blob stencil (PS069) to create the background snow on this card.
Krafty Tree 
Once again I added another stencil to this card - this time my Berry Stencil (PS067).
Simple and Quick


Stencilled Tree Coaster

Full Moon


I really hope you like this latest release and have fun playing with them too - if you do.....let me know as I would love to see what you create!! Meanwhile I'm off to see what else I can make with them.......I may be gone some time..............who knows!!!! See ya :)..............

Love Kay x

Blog: http://kaycarley.blogspot.co.uk
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/kaycarley.designer/
Twitter: https://twitter.com/carleycards
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/kay.carley/
Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.co.uk/kaycwilson1/

You can find me teaching at the following venues over the next few months:
Sept 16th - Let's Be Creative, Rogate, Petersfield, Hampshire (Foxglove Canvas)
Sept 23rd - That's Crafty, Romford, Essex (Foxglove Canvas)
Oct 7th - Country View Crafts, Potton, Sandy, Bedfordshire (Foxglove Canvas)
Oct 14th - The Forget Me Not Kraft Kabin, Rochford, Essex (Christmas Cards)
Oct 29th - The Craft Barn, Lingfield, Surrey (Christmas Cards)
Nov 18th - The Artistic Stamper, Faversham, Kent (Christmas Cards)
Nov 26th - The Craft Barn, Lingfield, Surrey (Christmas Cards)
2018 - Jan 27th - The Artistic Stamper, Faversham, Kent

If anyone is interested in me either teaching a class/workshop or demoing my products please do get in contact with me by sending me a message via my above Facebook page as I would love to hear from you :)

1 comment:

Isa.C said...

Love those! received my card this week and it's absolutely GORGEOUS
Thank you Kay
Lot of love xx
Isa