Friday 20 November 2015

Robin Redbreast

Oops I've been busy, busy, busy so I've been neglecting my blog again!!

I also going to be busy for the next few weeks so before I make a start on my next assignment I thought I'd stop by and quickly share a card with you that I made using Hunkydory's Season's Greetings/Windows to the Heart collection.
 So this was made using one of Hunkydory's side stepper card blanks which I covered with Evergreen Adorable Scorable. The main Robin Redbreast panel was taken from The Second Little Book of Festive Poetry and all the other toppers and borders came from the Season's Greetings Collection.
I also used a matching insert to decorate the inside. I love to finish my cards off in this way :).

I have yet to make any of my Christmas cards this year and I've a feeling that it will be a last minute dash with some Hunkydory makes!!

No comments: