Thursday 15 October 2015

Poinsettia Accordion

Today I thought I'd share a card that I created for my demo at Sharon's Card Crafts in Swanley last month using Die'sire dies combined with a Sheena die. (I'll be back at Sharon's on 12th Nov demoing with more Crafter's Companion products :))

The dies were cut from Centura Pearl cardstock and I just kept it all very clean by sticking with just the one colour. I added some glitter glue to the poinsettias but you can't really see it in these photos so you'll just have to take my word for it - lol!!
Dies used were Die'sire Create a Card Square Accordion with the Die'sire Ivy Square Overlay. (Keep a look out for a project using these dies in the next issue of Making Cards magazine ;)!!) The poinsettia die is Sheena's Perfect Partners Festive Fancies Poinsettia. Such a beautiful die :).

Obviously you can jazz this up as much as you like but for my demo I had just wanted to show what can be achieved with minimal effort :).

No comments: