Wednesday 30 September 2015

The Craft Barn's October Mini Fest

This Saturday it is The Craft Barn's October Mini Fest which means that there will be 6 of us demonstrating lots of different products and techniques from 10am - 4pm.

I will be there demoing with my favourite medium of the moment..............Brusho!!!  Below are some of the cards that I will have on display using stamps by Woodware -
The other fabulous demonstrators who will be there are Lin Brown, Helen Chilton, Jo Firth Young, Chris Dark and Carol Cockbain.

1 comment:

debs29blue said...

These are so gorgeous! Love the colours. I haven't got any Brushos .......yet! What colours do you use for the beautiful bluey green tree bottom right please? Oh and the green and red/pinky poinsettias? These cards feature the colours I would love to get to start off with :-)
Thanks Kay! Debs xx