Saturday 29 March 2014

How Long Ago????

Oh goodness I can't believe that it was September when I last posted anything here!!!  Is there anybody there after all this time????

Well it's all been happening here and I am so proud to announce that I am now part of Crafter's Companion fabulous DT!!  I've admired their products for some time now and am thrilled and honoured to be able to work more closely with them.

Talking of which I have a sneak peek for you of Crafter's Companion 4DD starting this Monday at 8am on Create and Craft.
This is Barkley!!  And they are extending their range of this super cute dog with a set of acrylic stamps, paper pads, embossing folders and papercrafting kits to complement the pre-existing CD Rom. My Sky+ is already set at the ready to catch all of the shows.  I have seen some of the card samples that the rest of the DT have made and they are all amazing!!

Tomorrow I am off to The Craft Barn to teach a Lavinia (stamps) based class.  I hadn't realised at the time when planning this class that it would fall on Mother's Day - still I'm taking my Mum with me so we will still spend the day together!!

I have been loving playing around with the Lavinia stamps.  Again I have admired these for soooooooo long so I was absolutely thrilled when The Craft Barn started stocking them.  I won't spoil the surprise as to what the cards look like that we'll be making tomorrow but here's a taster of the sort of thing we will be doing.
Just love the whimsicality of these gorgeous stamps.  Check out The Craft Barn for these stamps and more besides - for this weekend The Craft Barn are offering free postage too!!


3 comments:

April Diva said...

Hi Kay,

Just happened to stop by and see if you'd posted anything & voila! Congratulations on the Crafters Companion DT role. They do have some lovely products.

Planning my visit to the Craft Barn for the Extravaganza, so see you there.

Hope you & your Mum have a lovely day tomorrow.

Hugs, Pauline xx

Whisper said...

Lovely to see a new post from you and how sweet it is too and Congrats on your new DT position too, hoping to see you again very soon, Luv Sam x

PS Say Hi to your mum from me too and have you booked a cruise yet?, we have booked another one, this time to Iceland and Norway.

lisa said...

Congrats on your new DT role, Kay, that's great and love that Lavinia card, it's so different from the ones you usually see and I love it. I adore their stamps.
Hope all is good with you.
Hugs Lisax