Sunday 21 July 2013

Lilac Freesias

Hello. I hope you are all enjoying your weekend.

Today I'm sharing a card I made with my first go at using Imagination Crafts Sparkle Medium.


I started by applying Milled Lavender Distress ink onto white card and then applied Silver Sparkle Medium using a flourish stencil.
The Freesia Decoupage stamp was stamped using black Memento and coloured with Copics.
For the right side of the card I stamped and embossed the leafy flourish (from the Freesia stamp set) onto lilac Bazzill card using Versamark and Crystal embossing powder.

All in all a fairly simple card with a simple layout.

Imagination Crafts Products - Silver Sparkle Medium; Flourishes stencil; Freesia Decoupage stamp set.


7 comments:

Welkom bij Happy Stamper said...

woooow i realy love youre card, he is beautifull.

hugs
angelique

Craftnut said...

Simple but effective! Beautiful as always Kay Tracy x

Sarah K said...

Really beautiful as always xx

Lou said...

Hi!such a pretty card,love the colours Kay and the sparkle is really lovely.BIG hug,Lou.xxx

Sarn said...

Hi Kay . .. ooh this is just so lovely. I love your style, Oh Talented One.

xxx

Whisper said...

Absolutely stunning hun, Luv Sam x

lisa said...

This is such a pretty card, Kay. I like the look of the sparkle medium!!
Hope you are keeping well.
Hugs Lisax