Friday 31 May 2013

The Craft Barn's 2013 Extravaganza Weekend

Hellooooooooooooooo!!!  So tomorrow is the 1st of June which means that it is The Craft Barn's Extravaganza Weekend!!!  Woo hooooooooooo!!!  This year all of us demonstrators will be in marquees outside the new premises so it is going to be 'new' for all of us!!!  At the moment I am situated in Marquee 3 but things can change :)

As you all know I've been very quiet as I've had lots of card making to do.  Below are the cards I'll have on display at the weekend.
I have been really fortunate as I've been playing with Jo Firth Young's current JOFY stamp sets which I just LOVE!!! The quirky style of these stamps really appeals to me and I am mega excited as Jo has designed some more stamps which are being launched this weekend.  Click here to see them.  Jo will be demonstrating with the new launch at the weekend - obviously I want them and can't wait to see the samples that Jo has created with them.

As well as demoing with Jo's current stamp sets, I'll be using Copics, Distress inkpads, stencils and Sparkle Medium.  Here's a closer look at one of the cards using all of these products-
So I do hope that you will stop by my table sometime over the weekend :)

What's more the weather is supposed to be lovely so it should be a GREAT weekend.  I really hope to see some of you there but if not have a great weekend and enjoy the fine weather that we are supposed to be getting!!!!

I'll be back next week as I have loads of cards to start sharing with you :)


7 comments:

Craftnut said...

Hi, I'm in the process of moving so have to be good and not come to the extravaganza. Hope you have a great weekend and are ok. Tracy xxxxxxx

♥Gemma♥ said...

OMG your creations are absolutely stunning and loving those stamps too...
hugs and xxx
Gemma

Julie said...

If tomorrow goes as well as the new shop event went I'm sure you will be selling out of the new stamps. Shame I won't be able to make this one so won't be picking up any of your clever Flitterglu tips.
Hope it goes well, Julie.x

The Little Stamper said...

Your cards look beautiful Kay!Wish I could be there to see you demo, but I guess I will just have to wait until you show them on your blog......can't wait!!

Sharon x

Whisper said...

Oooo absolutely super hun, sorry i can't make it today, as we only got back from the IOW last night, but am looking forward to doing a class with you, at the end of July, Luv Sam x

TiaraHelen said...

Hello Kay. I WAS at the Craft Barn today and my friend and I both loved your creations and the pretty layers you were building up. Thank you for your great demos. Might be back tomorrow as well as we are just up the road in Redhill. Helen x

Sarn said...

These stamps are just wonderful and you have REALLY done them justice. Great examples.

Hugs
Sandra xxx