Wednesday 11 April 2012

Time For Tea...

Morning everyone.  Thanks so much for your kind comments on my last post.  It was so nice to hear from you all!!!  Please bear with me - I still can't spend very long at the computer but hope to visit all your blogs soon :)

Today I thought I'd share one of the cards that I made for my demo at The Craft Barn on Saturday.  This mice is just soooooooo sweet.  Infact all the mice are from this particular stamp sheet by Artemio.  The papers are from the Daydream First Edition paper pad and the die-cut label is Nestabilities Seventeen.  I didn't have any appropriate wording for this stamp so I handwrote 'Time for tea...'

Here's a closer look at the cute little mouse which of course I coloured using Copics.

Mouse - W7, W5, W3 and W1 Warm Greys
              R20 and R000
Yellows - YR23, YR21 and YR000
Oranges - YR68, YR61 and YR000
Browns - E77, E71 and E70
Greens - YG67, YG63 and G20

 I've decided that you lot know me too well as you were spot on with lilac featuring in my new craft room!!  Brown will feature too in due course as that will be the colour of my worktop.  Here's what my craft room looks like at the moment -
Still a way to go before I can start to move all my stuff in but I'm REALLY looking forward to it!!

11 comments:

brenda said...

Hello Kay

Fist off it was lovely to have your visit and know you are going in the right direction.

That craft rooms will be heaven to work in, such a lovely big window.

Pretty card and can see you are right back on track craft wise.

B x

The Little Stamper said...

How cute is that mouse - and lovely colouring too of course! Your craft room looks like it is going to be lovely too - so light and airy with that wondow and a nice view too. I wonder if you will be able ot see any more squirrel friends?

Sharon x

Bluefairy4U said...

Oh Kay what lovely colors not your usual purples blues ha ha you have done so well. Sorry couldn't make the Craft Barn but it was so rainy and asI haven't been too well since Before Christmas I couldn't chance it will email you. your Craft room is going to be the envy of every Crafter! !!!!! especially me lots of love to all Jo xxxxx

Carol S. said...

Hi Kay, Thank you for your kind message. I really wanted to get over to The Barn on Saturday, but family had other ideas:) I am just so pleased that you are on the mend. You won't want to come out of your craft room! All that wonderful storage. Hope to see you and Mum soon. Hugs, Carol S.xx

craftymum said...

Hi Kay

thanks for your visit and kind comments. I delete things all the time!!!!

Super card, the mouse is so cute

Hugs Sarah x

G Peplow said...

Gorgeous card Kay, the colours work really well, it's like you've never been away, hugs Gay xxx
p.s I would have loved to go to the CB at the weekend but we had visitors, would have been rude to leave them but I was sorely tempted LOL xx

Whisper said...

It's good to hear from you, if only for a short visit, gorgeous card and i'm so jealous of that fabby room for you to craft in, Luv Sam x

Sally H said...

Any visit however short from you is a pleasure, my friend. Your card is beautiful - such a gorgeous image coloured to your usual perfection. Your Craft room is looking amazing, too... Can I move in?!!!

Louise said...

Hi Kay lovely cute card and beautifully coloured,loving the look of your craftroom and what a view it will be a lovely relaxing room to work in.
Hugs louise xx

Julie said...

Such a cute card, love Artemio stamps. Craft room is looking fab, makes me want to change mine now. xxx

Faye said...

Your craft room is gonna look fab. Bit like this card really! Lovely colours too. xx